High School

It was just yesterday that I graduated from Durant Road Middle School and entered high school,
Being just a little freshman walking through the crowded halls looking like a fool,
As I struggled from getting to class to class,
Just hoping that I wouldn't be late and have to get a cats on time pass,
A lot of great memories have come from my journey at Millbrook,
And I will always cherish them and remember them like they're written in a book,
I love how I've gotten to make many new friends,
I hope that I get to keep them as my high school career ends,
It is time that we all go our own ways and begin to grow up,
As we depart and go to different schools and make sure wo don't tear-up,
It's been an amazing four years of my life,
It's hard to say goodbye, like being stabbed with a knife.

Comments

  1. I really liked this and I can tell you put effort in this. I think it is bittersweet to be leaving, but college is going to be so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this as well because everyone made a page long talk but you summed up not only this year but all of high school in a poem. It is defiently bittersweet as Olivia said, but at the same time this year was great. I am going to miss having English with you and as we all struggled, at the same time had a good time. I enjoyed listening to your thoughts and ideas and perspectives on things and I know that you are going to be great and do great in college!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Cover Would You Choose?

Once Upon A Time...

"Writing blogs like novels..."